TERMS & CONDITIONS
Wishbone Food IKE is active in the sale of food products from its website.
The terms and conditions governing the rights and obligations applying to relations between our company and all visitors and customers of our website are as follows:
To complete an order, it is necessary that you provide us with certain personal data. You will be requested to fill in the contact form which includes name, shipping address, billing address, phone number and email. All the above will be used exclusively to create an account to process and execute your orders, as well as to keep you informed on the status of your order.
Our company, in accordance with data protection laws, will not reveal, publish, sell nor exchange customer information.
We share some of your information in order to ship your orders with our shipping carrier.
- CONTROLLER: We are the “Wishbone Food IKE” company and we process your personal data as the controller.
- PURPOSE OF DATA USE: We will use your data (collected online or in person) to handle your user registration, manage your purchases, respond to your queries and, if you so request, send you tailored communication.
- LEGAL STANDING FOR USING YOUR DATA: We have a legitimate interest in processing your data for various reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your data to perform the agreement you concluded with us when you registered as a user and when you enjoy any of our services or functionalities. However, there are other reasons that allow us to use your data, including our interest in responding to your queries or the consent you grant to us to send you our newsletter.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH: We share your data with service providers who provide us with assistance or support, who may be third party providers with whom we have concluded agreements and who are situated inside the European Union.
- YOUR RIGHTS: You have the right to access, rectify or erase your personal data. In certain cases, you are also entitled to other rights, such as, for example, the right to object to our use of your data, or the right to the portability of your data.
PRIVACY – SECURITY
Confidentiality is self-evident. The wishbone.gr website follows Law 2472/1997 and article 11 to 13 on personal data protection and guarantees that the information you enter during your registration process in our online is confidential and our company has taken all necessary measures so that they can only be used to the extent necessary in the context of the services provided such as access to your account and tracking the stage of sending your order and purchase history, to change your personal information. You may, for any reason and at any time wish to remove your personal information from our network or choose not to receive updates from www.amogion.gr. All information we collect here are confidential and will not be sold, used, rented, disclosed or borrow! Any information you enter here will be treated with great discretion and will not be used in ways that you have not approved. If you have questions, you can call us, or send us email.
Our company will not disclose the details of its customers and transactions unless it has written authorization from you or a legal decision.
We will also periodically send you informative material, promotions, newsletters and everything else that is intended to provide you with the highest quality of service.
By using our website and sending your personal data you agree to the use of your personal data by wishbone.gr as described above.
The internet is not a secure environment however our eshop provides a safe navigation environment and does not bear any responsibility for any loss, interception, and alteration of customer data.
Responsibility for protecting the clients and systems from viruses and accepting emails is entirely they’re own responsibility.
Is strictly and categorically prohibited to copy, reproduce texts, pictures and graphics of our online store wishbone.gr under the protection of Greek and International Law.